How much is your time worth? Can you afford to be spending time doing your admin rather than focusing on growing and improving your business?
To support your business, we can help by giving you access to various skillsets on a flexible part-time basis. Providing professional support, completing tasks accurately in a timely manner, we can assist in a variety of back-office functions necessary to avoid loss of sales.
Additionally as we would not be a member of your staff, you do not pay the associated employee overheads (i.e. NI, Tax and Sickness which are estimated at being between 40% – 100% on top of the base salary) or need office space. So you get all the benefits of secretarial support without the commitment of hiring a member of staff.
We commonly provide business administration task support and book-keeping support but can also provide other services if required. Examples of tasks you could delegate to us are;
Back Office Support
- email management – including monitoring, responding and actioning incoming messages,
- research and writing summary report,
- client registration and bookings, e.g. for training and class providers,
- sourcing and negotiation for best price on purchases,
- grant research, completing grant application forms,
- proof reading and editing,
- corporate event organisation,
- manage office moves,
- project management (by PRINCE2 & MSP qualified practitioner) with in-depth experience of IT systems implementations and upgrades.
- payroll & expenses,
- credit control,
- quotation preparation, tracking and follow up,
- VAT return preparation,
- preparation of paperwork for accountants.
- marketing plans and advertising campaigns, plus brand development work,
- website (including WordPress and Joomla experience) and social media updates,
- writing press releases, blog articles and case studies,
- mailshots, and other sales campaign support,
- customer database set-up and on-going maintenance,
- customer newsletters, including experience with many of the widely used software packages. For example, MailChimp, Constant Contact and Swiftpage.
- customer surveys, both online (using software like SurveyMonkey) and telephone based.
We can also provide interim operations management, run confidential projects, develop processes and procedures plus other quality control measures, or help with business continuity plans.
Our minimum for business support is 1 hour per week for an initial 4 months period. Our charges for administration support are £25 per hour. For project and operations management, please contact us to discuss the details.
Please contact us to arrange an initial meeting to discuss requirements.