When you supply your personal details to us they are stored and processed for the following reasons:
- We need to collect personal information about your in order to provide to provide our services. We collect the information you provide to us either verbally or electronically.
- We need to be able to contact you in order to provide our services.
- If we have your consent, we may send you newsletters. You may withdraw this consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each of our newsletters.
The information we store, and where is described below;
- Contact details (normally your name, email address, business postal address and telephone number): This is the information you provide in the process of engaging our services. We store this within our 3rd party hosted password protected email system, 3rd party hosted collaboration software (for example, Dropbox and GoogleDrive) and on our IT systems (laptops and servers) which are all password protected. This data may be held outside the European Economic Area. We can provide links to our systems providers’ privacy polices on request (by a client).
- Details about the services we provide to you. This will not normally be personal data.
Only the following people / subcontractors of ours will have routine access to your data:
- Staff in order that they can provide services to you.
We have a legal obligation to retain your records for a number of years after providing you with services, but after this period you can ask us to delete your records if you wish. Otherwise, we may retain your records indefinitely in order that we can provide the best possible service should you contact us again in the future. You have the right to see what personal data of yours we hold, and you can ask us to correct any factual errors.
We will never share your data with anyone who does not need access without your written consent.
We may update this policy from time-to-time as the needs arise.