Our virtual PA services perform what you need, to your instructions. You literally buy your time back by using us to complete all those necessary tasks that do not actually need to be done by yourself. These could, for example, include:
- Card and / or gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and other special occasions. We compile with you a list of events and the dates then either just remind you in good time or purchase cards including stamp, write them and send them to you (or we can even send them for you). Plus we can hunt out gifts to your specification, including purchasing and gift wrapping if needed. We can also arrange for deliveries to be made to ourselves and then drop them in one go to your house at a convenient time.
- Children’s needs. We can research schools, day care, after school clubs, holiday activities options. Help with new term preparation activities, find tutors.
- Christmas support. Help with menu planning, ordering the goose / turkey and other groceries, sourcing gifts, gift wrapping, Christmas cards, postage of presents abroad in time.
- Entertainment booking. Including restaurant reservations, tickets for concerts / sporting events, golf rounds etc.
- General internet research. Looking for a new car, need to find local services, considering buying a holiday home – whatever it may be, use us to trawl the internet for you and summarize the information into a report.
- Hiring help. We can find cleaners, nannies, babysitters, gardeners etc either for one off occasions, or regular work. We can research options, undertake initial interviews and compile a shortlist.
- Home improvement. Including interior design, garden landscaping, handyman jobs, decoration to extensive building works with architects, planning, temporary accommodation needs, sourcing the trades, quotes and negotiations, plus on-site management.
- Holiday home set-up and management. Including help finding a property, researching potential rental prices, decoration and furnishing, through to helping manage the rental process. For more information, read our recent blog article.
- Household diary maintenance. Keep track of your commitments and hold reminders for upcoming events. Accessible on-line, printable for a copy on the fridge.
- Household management. Arranging appointments with doctors / beauticians, paying bills and account reconciliation, waiting in for deliveries / tradesmen, arranging handyman jobs to be completed, sending packages, taking in dry cleaning, collecting prescriptions, online shopping, supermarket and delicatessen shopping, reminding and booking car services / MOTs / tax / cleaning.
- New baby support; Ante-natal and post-natal help. Finding ante-natal exercise classes, locating ante-natal classes, help with shopping for nursery, organising baby shower and gifts register. Household care while in hospital, for example pet feeding. Post arrival help with chores, dinners, shopping of ad hoc items, getting around following a caesarean, or just company at home and on first trips out.
- Pets. Dog walking services, book grooming, arrange vet visits, organise holiday care (house sitters, care in another home, kennels / cattery), sourcing new arrivals.
- Travel and Holiday arrangements. Research options, book flights, arrange visas, etc. With extras such as a car to and from airport, house and pet sitting, house visits to put out rubbish, restocking fridge, watering plants.
- Wedding planning. We can provide assistance with everything or just specific tasks to help minimise the stress associated with the preparation and the actual day. Our tasks could include venue short-listing, negotiations with venues and suppliers, wedding day coordination etc.
Our Lifestyle PA services are available for an ad-hoc number of hours from £30 per hour or we can provide an price for regular on-going support where our hourly charges start at £27 per hour. Also check out our ‘make my life easier‘ package
Please contact us to discuss requirements.